Tuesday, May 17, 2011

(KG) When a collage gets sticky

Project objective(s):
- Create line and movement using wet and dry materials?
- Consider how line and movement can unify an artwork
- Create an original composition



Line, movement and texture.



Feeling the texture of the wet mixture.


I will  conquer my fear of this wet mess.


Who is afraid of the red sticky hands?



Warm and cool colors.


Find the emphasis in this composition?


Student comment: "This paint is not real"


The importance of organizing the different materials in a composition.


Student comment:  "My picture has no shape".



2 comments:

  1. beautiful artwork!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am so glad you commented on my blog because that lead me to yours! I love it all! :) Great stuff!

    Erin at laughpaintcreate

    ReplyDelete