Tuesday, May 31, 2011

(G3,G4) The End of The Year Roses Part III

Today it was the day to carry our giant roses outside.
We discussed how Will Ryman's roses were installed on Park Avenue.
We decided to install ours in the Nature Trail of our school.
Our giant roses became part of the environment.   



A group picture holding our giant roses.

                                       
Holding my rose.


I am taller than my rose.


I am leaning just like my stem.


I am proud of my giant rose.


One beautiful face, two lovely roses.


A happy face, holding a beautiful rose.


A smiley face, holding a giant rose.


Hugging my giant rose.


This giant rose is heavy!

1 comment:

  1. Part IV email Will Ryman and send him a photo of these beautiful roses? Maybe you'll get a response?
    Barb

    ReplyDelete